For sale, P3Pro, rebuild w/lots of mods, more

Reaction score
I rebuilt this drone twice, and before you scoff at me, I might suggest that you consider what I’ve done with other things besides this drone.

I rebuilt a Xerox color laser printer, without any outside help, not even a service manual.

The first time through with this P3P, my head was refliprocated, and the drone got confused during the first test flight. I took it back home, corrected the improper antenna orientation— then came the mods.......

I installed an extended landing gear, putting at least an additional inch of clearance between this and the ground— I also cut out space for the gear at the bottom of the case, so things all fit in properly
My rebuild required dismantling the very brittle plastic shell, obviously designed to be thrown away, not repaired. Tiny hex key bolts threaded into minuscule nuts on the opposite sides of an equally tiny spot where the two must unite, and form a juncture into which that tiny section of a patently defective design might be assembled.

Of four flight batteries, one works perfectly. 2 more flew with no problems until I installed a firmware upgrade— now those practically new batteries spit back the DJI screwjob message, non-intelligent flight battery detected, you’ve been scrood by DJI, and the fourth battery fell in love with a tiny twig taking off from a friend’s roof deck, and was eaten by that tiny branch.
After this, my fourth battery refused to charge, so it’s puppy puke I have no interest to keep.

The drone flies well, and shows no improper behavior in the air. All commands respond as the service manuals indicate— EV response is clear and clean, with lag of about 0.07 ms.

I’ll take $700 for everything, including Bowers filter set, 1 polarizer and 3 ND, lens hood, and the 4 flight batteries, TX with factory chargers car adapter kit, and stuff.....,.,

“And stuff......” the outcome of that depends upon what stuff you’re stuffing where, and if we should discover “stuff” you value. If

I rebuilt this drone twice, and before you scoff at me, I might suggest that you consider what I’ve done with other things besides this drone.

I rebuilt a Xerox color laser printer, without any outside help, not even a service manual.

The first time through with this P3P, my head was refliprocated, and the drone got confused during the first test flight. I took it back home, corrected the improper antenna orientation— then came the mods.......

I installed an extended landing gear, putting at least an additional inch of clearance between this and the ground— I also cut out space for the gear at the bottom of the case, so things all fit in properly
My rebuild required dismantling the very brittle plastic shell, obviously designed to be thrown away, not repaired. Tiny hex key bolts threaded into minuscule nuts on the opposite sides of an equally tiny spot where the two must unite, and form a juncture into which that tiny section of a patently defective design might be assembled.

Of four flight batteries, one works perfectly. 2 more flew with no problems until I installed a firmware upgrade— now those practically new batteries spit back the DJI screwjob message, non-intelligent flight battery detected, you’ve been scrood by DJI, and the fourth battery fell in love with a tiny twig taking off from a friend’s roof deck, and was eaten by that tiny branch.
After this, my fourth battery refused to charge, so it’s puppy puke I have no interest to keep.

The drone flies well, and shows no improper behavior in the air. All commands respond as the service manuals indicate— EV response is clear and clean, with lag of about 0.07 ms.

I’ll take $700 for everything, including Bowers filter set, 1 polarizer and 3 ND, lens hood, and the 4 flight batteries, TX with factory chargers car adapter kit, and stuff.....,.,

“And stuff......” the outcome of that depends upon what stuff you’re stuffing where, and if we should discover “stuff” you value. If

This useless thread hung up on me—
617-794-5782

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20