Phantom 4 W/ Lots of Extras and Manfrotto Pack For Sale, $500.00

Reaction score
I have here a Phantom 4 in great Shape. It would be a lot if there was 5 hours on it. I am selling it because I haven't used it in a while because I have been flying FPV Quads and haven't had time to use both. Included in this lot are as follows; 3 Batteries, 5 Polar Pro Filters- a Polarizer, ND4, ND8, ND16,ND32. 2 sets of props (One Brand New). Antenna Range Extender and also the manfrotto Backpack with Rain Protector which alone I paid over 200 for. Everything is in Like new condition. For some reason the Screw cover on the arm doesn't sit flush, I don't know if it was just defective or not. its never been dropped crashed or anything because other then that its like new. I don't know how much it will cost to ship everything but whatever the buyer thinks is the best route we can do that. I Have good feedback and if anyone needs any other info or pics just let me know. Buyer to Pay Paypal Fees if doing goods and Services. Looking to Get 500.00

I have it Posted here so you can see pics
Phantom 4 W/ Lots of Extras and Manfrotto Pack - RC Groups

Reactions: Cellblock776
SOLD! or should I say BOUGHT!

Thanks man. Everything is in PERFECT condition and packaged expertly...even better than Amazon, lol. Thanks for all the extras you threw in as well. Was great doing business with you. Definitely a 5 star seller!

Reactions: Cellblock776

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl