WV. Rootman, thank you very much for the kind words. I’ll try it again but I wont fly in the cave.

As you may already know from my previous posts I’m a color blind person and I never feel comfortable about colors. I usually get help from others, mostly from my wife, when I color correct my shots.

If I’m hiking or camping in an area inhabited by bears, in addition to the bells I always try to make noise, talk loudly or sing along the trail.

BTW, Merry Christmas!

These are the places we were trying to film

Hole:

Cave:

Oh yeah, that's nice. I loved the videos of the caves. The farthest I have repelled is 77 meters. I would think some of your caves are of archaeological significance. Sometimes I take a metal detector to see if I can find anything. I volunteer work with our local museum.

I'm waiting for my autistic, Turner's syndrome daughter to get ready so we can celibate Christmas. She is very sweet and a loving girl. We are blessed to have her.
Merry Christmas to you and may you be blessed in all that you do.

Reactions: OOO
Oh yeah, that's nice. I loved the videos of the caves. The farthest I have repelled is 77 meters. I would think some of your caves are of archaeological significance. Sometimes I take a metal detector to see if I can find anything. I volunteer work with our local museum.

I'm waiting for my autistic, Turner's syndrome daughter to get ready so we can celibate Christmas. She is very sweet and a loving girl. We are blessed to have her.
Merry Christmas to you and may you be blessed in all that you do.

May this Christmas bring your way plenty of reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Christmas season.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We wanted to film a giant hole and strange cave system located deep in the forest. We saw lots of bear footprint in the snow on our way to these spots. Scared and decided to leave without filming. But I didn’t want to go home empty handed. It started to be dark outside and we had to be quick. Thanks in advance for comments.

1) Phantom 4 Pro
2) P-Mode
3) No ND filter
4) ISO 100
5) D-Cinelike
6) Simple exposure correction only

Great cinematography! Love those transitions.

Reactions: OOO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4