Footage from the White Cliffs of Dover.

• Thread starter Deleted member 76824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 76824

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Check it out. Finally went somewhere that has more interesting scenery than my local park! These cliffs are incredible!

Jasemansky

Ahhhhhhh you lucky lucky bugger. That was something I always wanted to try lol. Great video and really happy to see it as that is how I imagined it would be if I tried. Nice footage [emoji6][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Was you not at all attempted to launch straight up to go as high as you can? With the height of the cliffs you should get a lot more altitude when you take off. Can you try that next time if your still around that area ?

Nice footage.

Are these white due to high lime content?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Was you not at all attempted to launch straight up to go as high as you can? With the height of the cliffs you should get a lot more altitude when you take off. Can you try that next time if your still around that area ?

Unfortunately I made a bit of a mistake and turned up with only 34% battery so I had to be very quick to get the shots I could get in the 5 minute flight I had. The wind was draining the battery quite quickly as the drone was working hard to combat it. There was a lot more I would have liked to shoot! Oh well!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic