Follow me

I just down loaded dji go 4.0 can't fly right now bad weather for the next few days
but when I can I'll let you know if it fix's the problem.

I'm still waiting for Litchi to get the Follow me working for IOS. Something I have been waiting for a long time since the other functions with Litchi are so user friendly. Hope they are listening!!!!

Other then that one IOS you can use AutoPilot and it is a very indepth bit of software... but the user interface really needs some work.. With so many options and moving parts one needs a class on all the functions. Once you get it the things you can do are pretty cool!

Best, of luck

Hi, having same problem too - from Bali, Indonesia. Phantom 4 got 17-20 sats. iPhone6, DJI Go4. Every time i try "Follow Me" it said "Satellite signal too weak" - not solving the issue in my iPhone - but I think I know what was the problem.

Since iOS updates, my iPhone6 itself having problem navigating Google Maps, Apple Maps - the GPS blue dot is not accurate and/or not stable.. keep moving in radius about 50-100m from my real location (nothing above me, straight to the open sky). I did reset network, settings. Also I did restore new setup from scratch. same problem.

So I highly suspect it was my phone GPS or iOS problem. I try using my old ASUS Zenfone (Android) test my P4, take off about 15m... bring up "Follow Me" mode... Satellite signal showing "Strong" and it work perfectly! same location like I flew before using my iPhone6.

Just share my experiences.

Always safe and responsible flight!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik