FOLLOW ME!

so do you have to be at a certain alt for the intelligent flight option button to show? i went out front for a test run after updating firmware and i couldnt find the follow me button. i was hovering around 20 feet though....

so do you have to be at a certain alt for the intelligent flight option button to show? i went out front for a test run after updating firmware and i couldnt find the follow me button. i was hovering around 20 feet though....

Have you updated your app?

Here you go guys
299481a1w9czrf0r.gif

FanTastic!

I friend of mine is working on a mount for his motorcycle handle bar using 2 handlebar ram mounts. One is for his Ipad Air on the left and a modified mount for the RC on the right. I'll tried to get some pictures next time I see him. He was saying that the Ipad air is a little too big so he may be using his Iphone 6 plus.

very cool, i got way points to work, POI to work but when try follow me i get message saying gps not supported. and one else having that problem?

very cool, i got way points to work, POI to work but when try follow me i get message saying gps not supported. and one else having that problem?

You sure it did not state something about GPS not having a good signal? If so, you need to have your device out in the open for a little longer.

Do you have to carry your controller around in order for the phantom to follow you ..? I'd like to use the follow me function on a motorbike and can't see the controller balancing on the handlebars. Perhaps I could gaffer tape it to my helmet [emoji12]
The standard ipad mini 2 does not work with follow me

I never tried the waypoints routine presumably this needs GPS? The POI does not need GPS apparently because that works fine. I wonder why?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj