FOLLOW ME!

Do you have to carry your controller around in order for the phantom to follow you ..? I'd like to use the follow me function on a motorbike and can't see the controller balancing on the handlebars. Perhaps I could gaffer tape it to my helmet [emoji12]

Reactions: David Young
Do you have to carry your controller around in order for the phantom to follow you ..? I'd like to use the follow me function on a motorbike and can't see the controller balancing on the handlebars. Perhaps I could gaffer tape it to my helmet [emoji12]
That would would be a great picture ;-)

I believe you just have your cellular device and it follows you.

Stick it in a backpack. My mate just did a 3.5km follow me flight while he was driving in the car. Waiting for him to post the video because he's been posting like an excited little school girl about it saying it was epic. He had to pull in on the lay by of the motorway for 30 seconds at one stage for it to catch up the mad fecker!

Reactions: AidanOT and Fplvert
Incorrect bundy
Dang really? I thought I read a few days ago that it would sync and follow your device! Oh well, thanks for letting me know. I would have left my controller and wondered way it's not working LMAO [emoji23]

Dang really? I thought I read a few days ago that it would sync and follow your device! Oh well, thanks for letting me know. I would have left my controller and wondered way it's not working LMAO [emoji23]

I think I read that is a feature (or gonna be a feature) of either Autopilot or Litchi.

Reactions: Jbundy63
The video would be nice to see, but really would be nice if someone would do what DJI refuses to do and list out step by step how to get FOLLOW ME to work. I was able to get it to work one time, but then couldn't remember the steps I took just pushing random buttons to get it to work a second time.

Stick it in a backpack. My mate just did a 3.5km follow me flight while he was driving in the car. Waiting for him to post the video because he's been posting like an excited little school girl about it saying it was epic. He had to pull in on the lay by of the motorway for 30 seconds at one stage for it to catch up the mad fecker!

When is he going to post it?

Now that's an idea. !! I'll be trying that in the next few days and will post the results. Cheers Mal.

Won't work below 10M in height, but I didn't adjust the camera. It pretty much came out like this on it's own. It's adequate but you're not going to get any close ups. You can also see the P3P follow me due to the angle of the sun casting its shadow.

Last edited:
Very nice vid, but how it's done?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl