flying rules in Hungary, Europe?

Reaction score
I have flown a phantom in Budapest before, but that was a couple of years ago before the new rules.
I am traveling there this summer.Does anybody know how the current rules are working? I hear there are some rules where you can get permission but have to apply 3 weeks before.
Does anybody have some direct experience in this country?
What I'm wondering is how strongly this is being enforced. I'm thinking of getting a official looking vest with yellow reflectors to look somewhat 'governmental looking ' for lack of better words. This might let me fly under the radar so to speak.
Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

You're welcome.

Try typing in "International Travel"

I just scored 101 finds.

You're welcome.

Try typing in "International Travel"

I just scored 101 finds.

My search was particular to Hungary. they have decided to deviate from the rest of the E. U. . Searching for general " international travel" is worthless, if it won't include the key word "Hungary "because of the unique situation. So my search keyword was Hungary. Just hoping maybe somebody has some direct experience because things are very fluid with all the rules everywhere in the world it seems. I just came back from India recently and was going to some shots there but ruled that out because of the complex laws there as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic