Flying over 400ft Altitude with my P3S? o.O

Really though........who needs or wants to go over 400' unless it is to stroke their ego."F'n" stupid!We are playing with toys here folks that capture incredible video.Do not be an asshat and ruin our hobby.
Thinking of it as a Toy could in fact ruin your hobby! Just sayin

well, myne is set 500m here where i live in middle the kalahari in south africa...closest thing to a airplane in a 100km range is a crow bypassing....lol

The FAA rules are very clear. The FAA also added in the clause "No careless or reckless operations." Trust me the FAA does not play. As a part 61 pilot and builder of an experimental aircraft the FAA has rules to keep separation. Keep breaking the rules and first will come the fines, then come the rule changes. When that happens we will all lose our hobby. Read up on Bob Hoover about a FAA actions about Safe operation. Remember they get to define that not you in court.

"Maximum altitude of 400 feet above ground level (AGL) or, ifhigher than 400 feet AGL, remain within 400 feet of astructure."

"No careless or reckless operations."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My P3s is definitely limited to 120m. (400ft). That is the height that the CAA in the U.K. Restrict you to.

I was out flying over a castle by the sea and wanted to see if it would let me go higher only by a couple of metres for curiosity and it didn't.

Quite impressed that the software allows you to remain within the regulations.

Attachments

• IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    624.3 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    726 KB · Views: 265

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads