Reaction score
Hey guys,

If anyone from Greece can give me some tips about the regulations of flying in Rhodos (Greece) would be great ! I'm going on a vacation with my family and I plan on bringing my P2V with me :)

I will be flying with Aegean Airlines hope to have no problems with carry on the Phantom. I want to bring 3 batteries I hope it will be ok.

More information I need about the flying regulations there !

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I will be flying with Aegean Airlines hope to have no problems with carry on the Phantom. I want to bring 3 batteries I hope it will be ok.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend from Hungary was intending to take his P2V+ to Spain for his holidays but this is what he emailed me..............i don't know what airline he was using in Europe..........................

in the meantime I had to leave my drone at home :-(
I was not allowed to take it on board, only as checked luggage what I did not dare to do,
Since May it is forbidden to take it onboard

Seems to be fine from their website ... P2 batteries are not even close to 100 Wh and their terminals are protected.

Aegean.png

Maybe he was on a low cost Wizzair or something from HU to Spain. I guess I will give Aegen Airlines a call first.

Last edited:
Would be nice to know. I'm going to Rhodos with my P4 in the end of September. Flying with Ryan. Hopefully they'll accept my P4 as carry on. Has anyone taken their P4 with Ryan?

Would be nice to know. I'm going to Rhodos with my P4 in the end of September. Flying with Ryan. Hopefully they'll accept my P4 as carry on. Has anyone taken their P4 with Ryan?
No, I'm going with Aegean air and just got an email from them stating it's no problem to bring the drone as hand baggage if it complies with the dimensions and weight. Just send Ryan a mail.

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.