Flying by compass heading?

Don, I've got to give another vote for Litchi. It truly is worth every penny, and it's the perfect solution for what you're trying to do.

I'm definitely going to look into it as soon as I can get some piece and quiet here. So you're saying that I can use Litchi and never even open DJI Go?
Litchi devs are implementing minor missing options available in Go in almost every new release and they are pretty much done. Only option I still have to open Go is to toggle LED lights off/on.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi devs are implementing minor missing options available in Go in almost every new release and they are pretty much done. Only option I still have to open Go is to toggle LED lights off/on.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

In Litchi, you can set one of your C buttons to toggle them off/on.

An after thought: Maybe a bearing and distance to the drone would be good in my situation. The wind would not be much of a factor. I would just fly out to the distance required and then fly left or right until the bearing to the drone matches the compass heading I needed. The DJI app already shows the distance. I would just need the bearing.
Can we just go back to the 3 digit overlay and get an “amen”? With everything else they do, how hard can that be and what an improvement for any craft. In short, would I fly a plane or captain a boat without a heading? Even though you do fly VLS, sometimes you need a heading from one point to another. I do this to show parcel lines in real estate. What a wonderful tool this would be and make this drone more useful to more drone business. Seems like DJI missed something here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20