Flying a P2V+ with a P3s controller

Reaction score
Has any one tried or is it possible to use a controller from a P3s with a P2v+. To me it would be nice if possible. I think the range is greater. Any input

I've asked the same question but was wanting to use the P2V+ remote on my P3S due to the longer range I was gettng with my P2V+. I was just given the answer of "NO". No elaboration, just a simple answer. I just got back to flying again after crashing and spending lots of money on cameras and motors with no luck. I finally broke down and bought a new P3S to try and start over.

I've asked the same question but was wanting to use the P2V+ remote on my P3S due to the longer range I was gettng with my P2V+. I was just given the answer of "NO". No elaboration, just a simple answer. I just got back to flying again after crashing and spending lots of money on cameras and motors with no luck. I finally broke down and bought a new P3S to try and start over.
I have tried since posting and the p3s will not work and vis Vera the P2v+ will not work on the P3s. I'm guess but it's probably in the firmware.

Reactions: FowlDuck
How can I get more range on the remote? I can barely get 300' out of the new P3S. My P2V+ got much better before it crashed and disabled it.

Reactions: phxbird57
Probably the easiest is look into mod of the controller . Dont waste you money on the cheap ones. Check out the itelite antennas. Contact Jake at maxxuav.

How can I get more range on the remote? I can barely get 300' out of the new P3S. My P2V+ got much better before it crashed and disabled it.

The range can be changed by changing the mode from CE to FCC, now i dont know where you live but search DIGDAT0 on youtube for more information

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1