FlyHi P3 battery

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone here has purchased the FlyHi P3 battery. Having only one OEM battery for my P3 I just purchased one FlyHi brand battery. All reviews are good. I tried two Powerextra batteries in the past and returned them both as they had issues. Finding OEM batteries is tough these days (and very expensive) so I'll give this brand and go and see how it is. Just curious if any of you have this brand and have any info on how reliable they are.

I bought 2 PowerExtra batteries some time back and have had no problems with them.

Reactions: Capt KO
My 2+ cents. So far I have only used DJI, P3 bats. The best deal I have found, VipOutlet $48.50 referb. Comes with warranty. New for $72.50 shipped.

FlyHi, Powerextra, Dr. battery, Batman,? Don no nuttin bout

DJI Drones DD-DJI-P3-BATT Phantom 3 Battery - VIP Outlet

Would love to know what they mean by Referb !

How do you Referb .... (word should be Refurbish) ... a LiPo ........ not possible. But maybe they 'refurb' the smart board ?

Reactions: 3rdof5
They replace what's wrong. Could be the lipo batteries, the case, the tiny brain etc. You don't always get 0 charges, just a great battery with 90 day warrantee. Better deal than used or old stock that arrive DOA.
I'll try to watch my spelling. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rdof5
The new battery arrived today from Amazon. Had one solid led when I checked the charge level and it would power on but power off immediately. So I had no choice but to connect the charger with it powered off. Charged normally (I monitored charger temp and wattage draw while charging and it was typical as with the OEM battery). Once charged I installed it in my P3P checked the go app. Details in the advanced battery screen showed a broken cell error. All cell voltages were 4.29. Also a message on main status screen showing updates required. Put the latest FW version .BIN file on my SD card and rebooted. Yes I had a cooling fan running in anticipation of the update. Update finished flawlessly. Rebooted and no error messages as you will see in the screenshots that follow. I couldn't do a full test flight as the rain wouldn't cooperate but I got it down to 54% at 39C in flight with an outside temp of 6C. Cell 1 did drop 0.04 volts below the other 3 but nothing that worried me on it's first flight. After flight once the battery cooled abit all cells were exactly equal. It's definitely a different battery as you will see in the pics but so far error free and trustworthy. Money well spent I think. Check out the pics:
20191022_182505.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191022-172717_DJI GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-172717_DJI GO.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_20191022-172616_DJI GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20191022-172616_DJI GO.jpg
    890.2 KB · Views: 135

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members