Fly safe update.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been getting the prompt to update the fly safe zones on my p4p but have been ignoring them. Today I planned on doing the update but when i turned the go 4 app on it asked me if I agree with dji's terms and policies of which i agreed (not a normal question to be asked) and the flysafe update prompt never returned. Will it not let me do the update now? Any ideas?
Thanks

Hey everyone. I have been getting the prompt to update the fly safe zones on my p4p but have been ignoring them. Today I planned on doing the update but when i turned the go 4 app on it asked me if I agree with dji's terms and policies of which i agreed (not a normal question to be asked) and the flysafe update prompt never returned. Will it not let me do the update now? Any ideas?
Thanks
Yeh same prompt with me p4 but just fine it yesterday,,I still have to accept my flights though only because I use drone for fishing inside yellow zone,,I'm sure your prompt will return soon,,they never go ,,,not a unusual question for me about accepting flight ,,,are you close to any airports or heli pads etc,,,that's only reason I can think why you have to accept flight

This what I mean about inside warning zone,,,if I'm outside I wont have to accept flights (yellow zone)
Screenshot_20190829-094711.jpg

I think this may be the first true occurrence of "just ignore it, it will go away".

I thought it was a little off. I've only had this since june but i didnt think a prompt like that would just go away.

Thanks

Why not update fly safe? Why would that be harmful? I’ve done everyone and it only gets more accurate each time

Hi Drestin. The reason I kept putting it off is that I live out of town and our dish gets very poor reception because of trees thus any downloads take an enormous amount of time.
20190831_104950.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94