Florida Drone Sale - Phantom 4, 4 Pro, Controllers, and Batteries

Reaction score
I'm based out of Gainesville, FL and am looking to sell a few drones, controllers, and parts. If you're local I'll give you a flying lesson if you want one, and you won't have to pay shipping. If you're not local, I'm happy to ship.

I'm always looking to buy crashed or damaged drones in any condition. I also offer drone repair services for the Phantom 4 series.

My Lineup for Sale right now includes:

• $ 375 - GL300E Controller with Screen for P4P and P4 - Great Condition
  • $1,200. - Phantom 4 Pro Plus with GL300E Controller with built-in Android Tablet
  • $1,000. - Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Drone without Controller. - Refurbished
  • $1,400. - Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Drone with Controller - Refurbished
  • $. 700. - Phantom 4 with Regular Controller
  • $. 450. - Phantom 4 Pro Gimbal Assembly - Refurbished
  • $. 370. - Phantom 4 Gimbal Assembly - Refurbished
  • $. 150 - P4 Series 5870mah High Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles
  • $. 100 - P4 Series 5350mah Regular Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles
  • $ ask. - Any and all parts for the P4P

Do you send for Brazil ? I want 2 Battery
I'm based out of Gainesville, FL and am looking to sell a few drones, controllers, and parts. If you're local I'll give you a flying lesson if you want one, and you won't have to pay shipping. If you're not local, I'm happy to ship.

I'm always looking to buy crashed or damaged drones in any condition. I also offer drone repair services for the Phantom 4 series.

My Lineup for Sale right now includes:

• $ 375 - GL300E Controller with Screen for P4P and P4 - Great Condition
  • $1,200. - Phantom 4 Pro Plus with GL300E Controller with built-in Android Tablet
  • $1,000. - Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Drone without Controller. - Refurbished
  • $1,400. - Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Drone with Controller - Refurbished
  • $. 700. - Phantom 4 with Regular Controller
  • $. 450. - Phantom 4 Pro Gimbal Assembly - Refurbished
  • $. 370. - Phantom 4 Gimbal Assembly - Refurbished
  • $. 150 - P4 Series 5870mah High Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles
  • $. 100 - P4 Series 5350mah Regular Capacity Battery - Under 50 Charge Cycles
  • $ ask. - Any and all parts for the P4P

Do you send for Brazil ? I want 2 Battery
I'd be happy to get a shipping quote for you, and I'd like to check duties as well. I'm sure you know your customs and shipping best so if you'd like to PM me I'd be happy to look into shipping some stuff to you.

Do you happen to have a gimble for a p3p or p4a

I have a P4P / P4A gimbal and camera for sale. Do you have a crashed gimbal you could turn in? I’m always looking to buy damaged equipment and would be happy to apply the value towards your replacement.

Yes, I bought a p3a that I think needs a new gimble ribbon, when I fire it up telemetry and all is fine it flys perfect just no video, all i get is chicken dance as i am told it's called, I switched the gimble out with my p3p and everything works, when looking at it you can see that the ribbon just don't look right, so can you repair my gimble or make a deal on buying one from you

Yes, I bought a p3a that I think needs a new gimble ribbon, when I fire it up telemetry and all is fine it flys perfect just no video, all i get is chicken dance as i am told it's called, I switched the gimble out with my p3p and everything works, when looking at it you can see that the ribbon just don't look right, so can you repair my gimble or make a deal on buying one from you
I'm so sorry - Unfortunately I don't have any parts for the Phantom 3 series or I would love to help you out. I'm flush with Phantom 4 Series parts though.

I also have a p4p, can you send me a pic of the p4p controller with screen for $375
I sold that specific GL300E but I have one more available for sale. It's my personal unit and it has more wear. I'm willing to let it go for $300 shipped. It is 100% functional and the only problems are cosmetic. The screen wobbles a little, a plastic cover on the tablet mount is missing, and there's a tiny ding in the plastic under the screen. The glass itself is 100% undamaged.

Long story short it doesn't look great but it works great - $300, shipped.

Any chance you have access to the GL300E batteries locally?
Unfortunately not :( My source runs around $50 a battery on ebay. My understanding without checking is it's the same battery as the GL300C and GL300F

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31