Flights not sync proper

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi all as tittle say I sure last few flights not correct so need some ideas please,I sync all flights just burned 67% battery flying around back yard,normal buzz used to show correct distance ,just notice I use 67 % and only travel 1ft,bit stumped ,:confused:
Screenshot_20180415-140243.jpg
..p4

Attachments

• 20180415_142339.jpg
    20180415_142339.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 268
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Update,tried clearing all flights log,it cleared them alright now just have p3 flight log,bummer,tried to reinstall but they gone,flight log back as far 4th of 2016 gone,used to look like this
20180415_144742.jpg
now it look sad like this
20180415_144452.jpg
..oh I'm shatted .won't try that again,,:(,cold beer time,,going drone shopping...

Last edited by a moderator:
Only ONE cold beer.after that....I'd need a six pack....darn it...I hope they will come back...it might be the Dji cloud server is down..:(..maybe the techs that are working on it are having a few cold beers too ;) ! Cheers to you ianzone !

Ah yes can assure you it be more than 1 .I though it might have been a space issue why not saving flight log but looked again and it's got save good flights or all flights,man I click all flights ,brain did not click but me finger did,operator error there,still looking at inspire,that buy now button looking good.thanks again and take care out there:rolleyes:awsome flying to all

Ah yes can assure you it be more than 1 .I though it might have been a space issue why not saving flight log but looked again and it's got save good flights or all flights,man I click all flights ,brain did not click but me finger did,operator error there,still looking at inspire,that buy now button looking good.thanks again and take care out there:rolleyes:awsome flying to all
Well....ianzone...bottoms UP the beers any how to celebrate ! Cheers ))))))))

Has anybody delete there flight logs and been able to retrive again when mistakenly cleared whole cache in flight logs..have emailed dji but awaiting reply

Gosh not even my device knows what to show now,first and second picture before and after20180415_144742.jpg20180415_144452.jpg3rd picture different20180416_140906.jpg last picture I just take20180416_141857.jpgI have some p4 flights back somehow but all mucked up,have sent these to dji so see what they say now

Update to my post.no luck with assistant 2,flight data gone to the solar system of lost megabytes, oh well I tried. If anyone out has had luck with getting data back please let me know, thanks,the real bummer thing was I sync all me flights so not know why dji or a reinstall don't reinstate flight logs like normal.not seem to be a server issue, like I say in above post I cleared all flights by mistake,I still have old p3 flight data why it not clear that and just cleared the p4 murfies law say that should have gone aswell,I still have couple flights on other device from p4 but not the hours I have put in flying ,oh well bugger
20180417_072400.jpg

Update

@motorcycle man,today you rock, your idea with other device worked,synced old device from long ago , took ages but worked, then re-synced me tablet and all was back,,;) big shout out,glad I not melt that phone down for parts,thanks again,wickedly awsome

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel