flightreplay.com - Visualize your log files

I tried to complete the registration as well for flight replay however the site states they're having issues sending out activation emails if u have a time Warner server which I do so instead I uploaded the KLM file to Google Earth which I really like. No play back and altimeter, airspeed etc., but works well as an alternative.

@Lgibson100, The permalink is your vanity name for the profile. You could for example use the same name as you have here, i.e Lgibson100.

@dwcola, I am sorry for the issues with TWC but there is nothing I can do. It's a problem on their end. There are no issues with any other e-mail service. I saw your message but I was unable to reply. I also saw that you have registered with another e-mail address and it's activated.

OK... Ive posted one flight and now I cant remember where I got my flight record from. I need to pull them from my iPad. Any help would be appreciated.

Ill take a look. Thanks. I also synced my iPud with DJI today and saw that all the flights now show up on my android phone and tablets. So I may be able to get the same data from them now. Ill check later and report back afterward.

Ill take a look. Thanks. I also synced my iPud with DJI today and saw that all the flights now show up on my android phone and tablets. So I may be able to get the same data from them now. Ill check later and report back afterward.
I forgot to synch my android device stuff to cloud before selling it :-(

Never mind,

Great site JB, just getting to grips with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj