Flight speed [beginner mode Vs advanced mode]

Reaction score
Greetings,

The first P3P unit I had back in June of this year before I sent it in for repairs as I remembered it flew like a bat out of Hell. Now having the P3P unit in my hands that replaced the one I sent back, I've discovered characteristics I didn't notice before. Just like the first unit, I started out in beginner mode and mostly hovered a few feet off the ground with each firmware upgrade. I was still in beginner mode yesterday, and troubled my soul last night trying to understand why this unit didn't display the spunk my first drone had. My mind toyed with the thought maybe Dji throttled them back as a result of stress cracks and such. Later I thought maybe this sluggish bird acts this way due to the fact it is in beginner mode. Today I made my way out of beginner mode and discovered her Nos valve is again cracked open. So today I learned more about the P3P that I didn't know the day before. I took right up with POI today with no problems. Waypoints and Follow Me, I need more time with these features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31