Flight question

Reaction score
Flew my Phantom 4 yesterday. I was up about 175 feet. When I gave it down stick it started down. It seemed kind of fast
When I let off on the stick it seemed like it too a few seconds before it stopped descending. I went back up to 200 feet and tried it again. It did the same thing
It is like it's a delay. Don't think it used to do that. Is that normal. It does seem like if I am coming down slow it fine. Any ideas. It flies fine other than this.

ianzone

**P4**
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Have you changed the braking setting,that maks a slow stop,,,imu and rc calibration might be called for

Reaction score
I did calibrate the imu a month or so ago. I have never fooled with the brake setting. I had had some problem with flight but after calibrating the imu it did fine. I will check on the brake setting. Good old youtube should be able to help me out. Thank you

Reaction score
If it made two or three m after you left the stick this is normal particular if you descent fast.
How about descending at lower altitude let say at 10m or at lower speed?

Reaction score
I reset the brake setting and might try it today. Seems like I noticed it more when I had a little altitude. I will post what it did. thanks

Reactions: Jim Canada

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traceybauder