Flight Logs ???

Reaction score
Newbie here (probably will be for another year)
I've read that the USB port below the front logo is used to connect the drone to your computer (mine is windows 10). I've also read (somewhere) of people on this forum retrieving flight logs from the drone and reading them to understand various aspects of the flights taken and potential issues with the drone.

How do I retrieve these flight logs and how do I read them?
Can I do this without using the phone (just the PC) where there is much more space for this?
Regardless, what the procedure for this?

Sorry, if this has been dealt with before, but a search didn't up much useful stuff.

Have you signed up with Healthy Drones yet, if not, this is the best place to start,all your flight date is synced to the HD web site, and displayed in a very usable form.

Reactions: AllDubyas
There are flight paths (and a summary of all your flight information) recorded in your DJI Go app. In the main app screen click the icon in the upper left corner and scroll down to Flight Data.

Thnx, I'll try to look at this thru the app and let you know how it goes.
but what I'm really wanting is to capture them (the whole collection) on my computer so I can keep records and analyze things offline (kinda nerdy that way).
Maybe AFTER I do that, I'll sign up with healthy drones - that seems kinda cool too.

This forum rocks - there is sooo much information here!
I'l get back to you ...

Ok, went into the app to where I was advised to go and Wow! This is exactly the info I was looking for.
I pressed the sync cloud icon in the upper right corner and it "sync'd" (?). My "Growth In Value" went from 1 => 9,673.(what is this?)

More importantly, the tutorial video on this says that the flight records are sync'd to DJI servers. How do I get them onto my PC instead?
How do I access them on DJI's website?
I like the level of detail I see in these records, what added value can Healthydrones.com offer?

I know, right now, I'm one big question mark but I promise I'll ease off once I get going with this.

I think we are talking about 2 different logs here........just like a 'real aircraft' there are 2 'black boxes' on the Phantoms. 1 is what is recorded on your FPV device and 1 that is on a SD card deep inside the phantom. The DJI sync is from your FPV device and healthy drones works with the other one which is not in easily readable format and is accessed via a setting in the GO app.

thanks for clearing that up. I now understand that the flight logs available on my phone (thru the DJI GO app offline) is not a substitute for what healthy drones offers - both are needed.

I still have the same question though - how do I get access to the flight data that I sync'd to DJI server and put that onto my computer?
I logged into DJI.com but don't see where to go to my flight data.

Thank you guys for helping

thanks for clearing that up. I now understand that the flight logs available on my phone (thru the DJI GO app offline) is not a substitute for what healthy drones offers - both are needed.

I still have the same question though - how do I get access to the flight data that I sync'd to DJI server and put that onto my computer?
I logged into DJI.com but don't see where to go to my flight data.

Thank you guys for helping
To the best of my knowledge, you cannot access the flight logs from logging into DJI on a browser.
The sync feature (I believe) is so that you can load the Go app on another device, like a tablet, and log into your account. Then the flight records will be "synced".
Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that healthy drones gets its data from the logs stored on your device, not the logs that are stored in the drone's sd card.
The logs stored in the drone's sd card are for DJI'S eyes only in the event that they ask the user to upload them.
You can upload your device's logs to PhantomHelp.com's log viewer Here
, then view the data there, or you can download the converted data as a CSV file, and open it in your spreadsheet.
I don't know what device you're using, so this may or may not help, but your logs are stored here
5c968e4a40953a3c91f8dd19bd991c85.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To answer the OP question as best I can recall. Here are the rough steps.

1) have a Windows machine (real or virtual) Mac has an issue recognizing this process.

2) hook the USB port under the phantom logo to your PC. Power it up

3) bring up DJI go. Can't remember if the RC must be on.

4) there is an option somewhere in DJI go to enter log retrieval mode.

5) you should see a new drive mounted on your PC. Then reference the post above with screencaps of the file directory.

Thnx All
with the info you guys have given me and my own pokin' around, I think I got it.
It seems like most of us have under 2 years flying these things so I appreciate us helping each other.
Me - I'm on my third week!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.