Flight Data

There is no such thing as "Flight Data Video" unless you recorded it. You do have a Flight Record, but no video.

It is recorded automatically in the DJI GO application. When I open the application, I can go to a Flight Data page where I can see a video of the flight, not the video recorded by the camera of the drone but I see a small triangle that simulate the flight over the site of the flight.
I hope I express myself correctly . . . . . I am a french speaking guy.

You can find instructions for locating the DJI GO TXT flight logs here.

What can I do with the text documents?
You can use the tools listed here to convert them into a usable format (e.g. a CSV file).

I would like to transfer the Flight Data Video of my Phantom 3 Pro from the tablet to my PC but I can't find the correct file in the tablet.
Flight records can be replayed within the app.
You could use a screen recorded to record one as you replay it.

It is recorded automatically in the DJI GO application. When I open the application, I can go to a Flight Data page where I can see a video of the flight, not the video recorded by the camera of the drone but I see a small triangle that simulate the flight over the site of the flight.
I hope I express myself correctly . . . . . I am a french speaking guy.

I think what you're looking for is the flight path animation. Install a screen recorder on your tablet. Start a new recording, then pull up your flight on the app.

There is also software called Dashware that can read the data imported that also re-creates your flight.

I have used the screen recorder called DU Screen Recorder and this is perfect to record the video in the tablet. I then can transfer the video to my PC and use it to analyse the flight or to send it to friends.
I want to thank you all for your help.
Yvan

Reactions: Niky
I have used the screen recorder called DU Screen Recorder and this is perfect to record the video in the tablet. I then can transfer the video to my PC and use it to analyse the flight or to send it to friends.
I want to thank you all for your help.
Yvan

Do you find the screen recorder drags on your video feed at all? I never cache the video but would love to go back and get a better look at the screen. So hard to see in daylight. I would use to fly only around dusk, but days are too short now and dusk falls while I'm still at work. That sucks.

I would like to add something important. I think that it was not a good idea to install the DU Screen Recorder to record the flight data.
I made a flight test today. As I tried to start the ADV Flight Recorder, there was a conflict between the two programs and every thing went wrong. I will have to go to DroneExperts store to correct everything. I am not proud of me.

I would like to add something important. I think that it was not a good idea to install the DU Screen Recorder to record the flight data.
I made a flight test today. As I tried to start the ADV Flight Recorder, there was a conflict between the two programs and every thing went wrong. I will have to go to DroneExperts store to correct everything. I am not proud of me.
10-4. Thanks for the heads up!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl