Flashing yellow red yellow red during flight near landing

Reaction score
I want to do know what happen to my phantom. Initiation normal, GPS gained without red light, taking off smoothly and seems flying steadily. However, flying back to take off location, light flashes yellow and red instead of green till landing on the ground. I don't know whats wrong with it and just afraid that its a hint to malfunction. Are there any Phantom fans getting this problem? :?:

Re: Flashing yellow red yellow red during flight near landin

Have you calibrated your compass recently? Red yellow suggests it might need it although normally it would tell you before. Worth checking as well as the cable/connection just incase.

I did check it before. Seems no help. cable looks intact.
Thanks

How close to the takeoff location is this occurring? Are you flying in IOC mode? I believe that may happen with IOC turned on. IOC doesn't work within 30' of home. Turn IOC off when close and see if that helps.

joseph Rice said:
I want to do know what happen to my phantom. Initiation normal, GPS gained without red light, taking off smoothly and seems flying steadily. However, flying back to take off location, light flashes yellow and red instead of green till landing on the ground. I don't know whats wrong with it and just afraid that its a hint to malfunction. Are there any Phantom fans getting this problem? :?:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl