Flashing red light ???

Disconnected the receiver and the sliders are still on the right. Any ideas?

Attachments

• receiver_disconnet.jpg
    receiver_disconnet.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 270
So, that's got me foxed.

To be sure- we now have no connection between the retriever and the Naza- correct?
The sliders in the assistant will centre when there is NO usb connection- correct?
The sliders all move to the right if the usb connection is made-yes?

Seems to me-if all the 3 above are true- there only remains one option. Upgrade the firmware.

You should find that as an option in the assistant.

[ A note to any forum 'elders' looking- I have a vague memory of some short circuit procedure to be used on the Naza in certain circumstances- something about shorting F1 and F2 using a servo cable to force a clean upgrade- anyone clarify?]

discv said:
So, that's got me foxed.

To be sure- we now have no connection between the retriever and the Naza- correct?
The sliders in the assistant will centre when there is NO usb connection- correct?
The sliders all move to the right if the usb connection is made-yes?

Seems to me-if all the 3 above are true- there only remains one option. Upgrade the firmware.

You should find that as an option in the assistant.

[ A note to any forum 'elders' looking- I have a vague memory of some short circuit procedure to be used on the Naza in certain circumstances- something about shorting F1 and F2 using a servo cable to force a clean upgrade- anyone clarify?]

Yes to the first 3 questions,
I have never upgraded firmware before, How do I go about doing this?
Everything highlighted in the pic, I'm not sure about. It mentions uploading to the "main controller" ..Is that the transmitter? It would seem difficult if there appears to be no connection with the transmitter and receiver.

Thank you for all your help so far. :)

John

Attachments

• upgrading.jpg
    upgrading.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 297
Yes the Main Controller [MC] means the Naza.

Don't worry about all that stuff at the moment. Just plug everything in and down load that 4.02 firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj