Flash Sale Scam

Reaction score
Yup, just as the title states, got caught by the "Deal Of A Lifetime" Scam

The info that's important here is that the scammers now have hacked into the shipping companies of FedEx and UPS so they can provide false shipping info to them as proof of delivery,,,,,,,
There are details in the shipping info that will prove your case but I'm not going to mention them.

But because of the greatly reduced numbers of case review agents it will take a very long time to get it straightened out because computers don't listen to fact's, they just do a programmed response.

I guess the fortunate thing is that it wasn't a real large amount of money, but still,,,,,,,,,,

And I know there's got to be at least a dozen or so threads here about this drone flash sale, one of which was linked to me on a sister site and that;'s how I ended up here,,,,,,,,

Yup, just as the title states, got caught by the "Deal Of A Lifetime" Scam

The info that's important here is that the scammers now have hacked into the shipping companies of FedEx and UPS so they can provide false shipping info to them as proof of delivery,,,,,,,
There are details in the shipping info that will prove your case but I'm not going to mention them.

But because of the greatly reduced numbers of case review agents it will take a very long time to get it straightened out because computers don't listen to fact's, they just do a programmed response.

I guess the fortunate thing is that it wasn't a real large amount of money, but still,,,,,,,,,,

And I know there's got to be at least a dozen or so threads here about this drone flash sale, one of which was linked to me on a sister site and that;'s how I ended up here,,,,,,,,

No such thing as a deal of a lifetime, if its to good to be true it usually is, I got bitten for an Osmo gimbal type thing, they sent a cheap plastic tripod camera mount, luckily paypal saw through it and refunded me.

That was back a while when they had agents that would reason out details, right now they have none due to Covid, but when the world gets back to normal,,,,,,,,,
That is if it ever gets back to normal,,,,,,

What am I saying, there is no normal,,,,,,,,

OK, enough of the silly,
The reason I posted this is in hopes of search engines picking it up and to warn others,,,,,,

Well, it took some doing but I got them to reopen my case and it was settled in my favor, I have received my refund.

Think I'll stick to the drones I own now, maybe a Yuneec "H" on CL.

Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31