Fisheye image

Meta4 said:
Happyflyer said:
Try switching to narrow.
Be aware that switching to narrow only trims the edges of the image and reduces your resolution.
It does not remove fisheye distortion or change the focal length of the lens.
Well, it does something. When last early May I flew for the first time in my front yard and later looked at the video I thought the camera was bad. As I flew past my flag pole it bent over like a pretzel. Later after finding that "narrow" setting, the pole stayed 95% straight. Pictures are screen cuts of flag pole. So it did something IMO to improve my video. Then this last Fall the RPG made it purrrrrfect.

Attachments

• Flagpole2.jpg
    Flagpole2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 300
  • Flagpole1.jpg
    Flagpole1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 291
Nice picture. Wish I had 1% of what that is costing to build!

Happyflyer said:
Meta4 said:
Happyflyer said:
Try switching to narrow.
Be aware that switching to narrow only trims the edges of the image and reduces your resolution.
It does not remove fisheye distortion or change the focal length of the lens.
Well, it does something. When last early May I flew for the first time in my front yard and later looked at the video I thought the camera was bad. As I flew past my flag pole it bent over like a pretzel. Later after finding that "narrow" setting, the pole stayed 95% straight. Pictures are screen cuts of flag pole. So it did something IMO to improve my video. Then this last Fall the RPG made it purrrrrfect.

That looks great what is RPG?

isle said:
That looks great what is RPG?
A fantastic gimbal for the P2V camera that makes very smooth and steady pictures and videos. Rotorpixel Gimbal=RPG.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj