First/Maiden Flight Report

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was sweating... But finally pushed the throttle up! I did not want to crash this expensive toy!

- I found it really easy to control
- The video is unbelievably stable, just incredible, sometimes it's tough to say if it's a pic or a video.
- When rotating, this is pretty fast for the video, any technic/advise to do a 360 not too fast?
- I had to land cause I realised I had forgotten to take the protective plastic film off the lens... Yop...
- I quickly took of beginner mode, 30m is very short
- Need to learn more the set up of camera cause I shot in 4k and I had to convert. So what is the point of shooting in 4k?
- need to work on the smoothness of the turns of the bird.
- red so many scaremongering about vortex stalling that instead of landing myself I hit RTH

Love it so far!

Thank you for all the sharing on this forum that clearly helps noobs like me.

V

Congrats on the maiden!

With some practice you'll be able to perform slow and smooth 360 turns. Just practice about 50' away at eye level.

Likewise just practice you landing approaches and soon you'll be doing spot landings like a pro ;). I've never experienced any vortex turbulence on landing.

I also recommend that you perform a compass calibration before every flying session. Easy to do, just make part of your pre-flight check list.

:harry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj