First flight with new main board

Reaction score
About 5-6 months ago, last year I was trying to shoot a video at the direction of my wife whom is very artistic and ended up crashing into a tree branch over a river, which downed the bird into the river.

Half an hour later, after both of us had waded in shoulder deep water against current, she insisted one more try. (Still, she persisted.) and, she felt in at her feet and in triumph brought it to the surface.

Then it started smoking and she tossed it to me and I threw sand on it to put it out. She felt badly about that.

I replaced the main board, new battery and everything checks out, sand propellers. If the weather holds out, I will fly tomorrow. Back to beginner mode in an open field.

I've asked questions along the way of the rebuilding. Thanks
, and I'll let you know.

Yes! I do! I had to wait a couple of days to not have rain and then I was able to try it out.

My first challenge was the GPS didn't update it's location, and thought it was near the Grand Canyon, thus not allowed to fly. It took a couple of on-off cycles before it updated.

I had to of course orient the compass, and then I good to go. And, yes! She flies. It was a touch unstable in hover, but giving the compass another time should clear that up.

I'm in beginner mode and plan to stay there for a while.

She flies!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3