First flight in Months

Reaction score
Due to wind & rain the standard has been asleep for ages.
Finally had a quick fly around a lock at Boroughbridge North Yorks. Still breezy tho & the drone was bobbing around a bit.

Reactions: macoman
I have too my standard sleeping for over a month... weather and time available don't let me fly it yet.

Reactions: grin factor
Weather time and family.. i feel i may never be able to get enough constant practise to be able to make a decent well shot vid manually. Although i can fly perfectly fine tuning in the fine smooth movements is requireing more practise than i can get. I almost always screw something up.

Reactions: grin factor
Weather time and family.. i feel i may never be able to get enough constant practise to be able to make a decent well shot vid manually. Although i can fly perfectly fine tuning in the fine smooth movements is requireing more practise than i can get. I almost always screw something up.
That's how I feel when I can get the chance to fly with it. It is like starting all over for the first time when you have not fly in a long time.

That's how I feel when I can get the chance to fly with it. It is like starting all over for the first time when you have not fly in a long time.
Exactly. I was as nervous as hell the other day, watching the drone all the time and not the tablet as worried I would hit a tree.

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl