First ever video edit (P3S)

Reaction score
I do a lot of photography, but video is foreign to me. But loving the Phantom - I'm a newbie, this was my first attempt at flying around a point of interest, a keen eye will spot my edit out of my crash into a tree on the second pass :).

I couldn't use iMove as it doesn't seem to recognize the 2.7k mp4 format, so editing in a trail of Final Cut Pro X.

First video edit...

Cheers
Jonathan

Good first video, nice smooth shots! Just curious, did you use the flight mode to get the circular shot of the barn?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I couldn't use iMove as it doesn't seem to recognize the 2.7k mp4 format, so editing in a trail of Final Cut Pro X.
On the DJI go app you can change your record settings to mov instead of mp4 mp4 is generally for Windows while Mac prefers mov format. This should let you use your videos in iMovie.

On the DJI go app you can change your record settings to mov instead of mp4 mp4 is generally for Windows while Mac prefers mov format. This should let you use your videos in iMovie.

Thanks yoyo. I changed it to .mov 2.7k and shot a few clips tonight, but still iMovie will only let me export at 1080p. Not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point. The footage is 2.7k and recognized as that by VLC etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik