First edited drone video.

Reaction score
Was out the other day with my P3S and the sunset was so beautiful I thought I'd actually edit the footage, rather than just use it for self-improvement like I usually do.

Let me know what you think. Don't mention the jello though, I noticed it and have got some ND filters on the way :)

***Edit to change link to video

Last edited:
Reactions: tman1972
It shouldn't be. Looked alright on YouTube when I posted a couple of days ago. I'll check tomorrow.

Have to have got a YouTube link? I'll look at it on there could be a upload issue or something silly.

Here's a new upload, don't know what was so glitchy about the last one. I think it was a YouTube artefact, but was working fine on mobile so that's why I didn't spot it. Link is here if you can't be bothered to scroll up to original post ;)

Here's a new upload, don't know what was so glitchy about the last one. I think it was a YouTube artefact, but was working fine on mobile so that's why I didn't spot it. Link is here if you can't be bothered to scroll up to original post ;)

Certainly much better, what are you using to edit and what settings are you outputting the video at. Export your video at the best possible quality, higher bitrate/resolution. Not a youtube default setting.
Quick rule of thumb is theres no point outputting at a higher bitrate than the video that was captured as you wont get any improvement on quality, just file size. The phantom 3 advanced captures at 40mbps so the max output bitrate would be 40mbps.
You need to upload the best quality you can to youtube because they will convert it their end to suit youtube Over time as codecs get better youtube will re-encode your videos to suit. Its the old saying of GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out)

:)

You need to upload the best quality you can to youtube because they will convert it their end to suit youtube

:)
Cheers, the irony is that I uploaded the full, match source video to YouTube, which is why that came unstuck I think because it was trying to crush a 900mb file down. I rarely use YouTube for anything because I hate it trying to think for me and am mainly a Vimeo user when I upload my commercial videos. However, I didn't want to use up my quota on Vimeo haha

Hey folks...
After you click on Videos that anyone has on Youtube, click on the "Youtube logo" at bottom right and that will take you to the videos ON Youtube = no need to post links to Youtube ;)

Nice video G-CCAS :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72