First crash

"Disconnected" has historically meant that the mobile device is not connected to the RC. The RC itself remains connected to the AC and you can control the AC with the RC.
Turning off the RC in that situation would trigger the RTH function as was noted by @horsepowerphoto.

If you see something like "Aircraft Disconnected" then that would mean the RC and AC are not connected and RTH would have automatically engaged.
If I am flying and it does say Disconnected and I have no control over the craft what should I do. I guess if I would have been out in the wide open return home would have been fine. If I am in an area where I can't use return home what can I do.
I don't remember exactly what the battery was at. I think I was getting one to 30%. If I would have let it sit there and hover i wonder if would have returned home anyway when the battery got really low.
Just trying to figure out what to do if this ever happens again have heard other people talk about being disconnected but didn't see what they did. Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav