Firmwear Version

Reaction score
I want to know what firmwear version I have on my P3 Pro. The download site says... "The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.20 to update the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft."

I go to Mode - General Settings - About and is says...

Version - App Ver 1.2.0
Firmwear Ver - 1.4.10

I have not updated so I do not know what it is talking about when it says 1.4.10. I think that I probably have the 1.3.20 as I updated the last time in July/Aug to some update, I don' know what it was.

I would like to be sure that I have 1.3.20 as DJI says is needed for best experience.

What am I doing wrong and what do I need to do to confirm firmwear version?

I was charging the battery and so when I looked for the version only the controller was on. Now that the drone is on, is shows 1.3.20.

Thanks

I would like to be sure that I have 1.3.20 as DJI says is needed for best experience.
You have misunderstood.
What DJI said was ..
The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.20 to update the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft.

In other words .. if you have firmware older than 1.3.2 (on your controller) update (your controller) to 1.3.2 before you update your Phantom (to 1.4.0010) .. because there is no firmware update for the controller in 1.4.0010.

You will not be able to use the new features unless you update to 1.4.0010

Reactions: Buckaye
You have misunderstood.
What DJI said was ..
The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.20 to update the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft.

In other words .. if you have firmware older than 1.3.2 (on your controller) update (your controller) to 1.3.2 before you update your Phantom (to 1.4.0010) .. because there is no firmware update for the controller in 1.4.0010.

You will not be able to use the new features unless you update to 1.4.0010

correct... and if you already updated your Phantom to the 1.4.0010 - you can update your controller by putting the 1.3.20 on a thumb drive and inserting that directly into the controller. That's what I did and it worked just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl