Firmware

Reaction score
Question just got notice of new firmware. Did anybody else get this notice. Should you always keep your drone updated Never updated firmware before. Does this happen like every month. Just got drone so I’m a newbie. Where can I get the correct procedure for updateing drone and Rc.
Thanks in advance.

Firmware updates are optional, but I like to install them after they've been out for at least a few days and no major issues have been reported. If you'd like to install the latest update, then check out this video for instructions on updating the firmware from DJI GO:

You can find the firmware release notes on the Phantom downloads page. It currently shows the P34K firmware was last updated on June 23, 2017. That document also includes notes for previous updates.

I doubt we'll be seeing many (if any) more updates for the P34K since it has been replaced by the P4 models (which will also be replaced sometime this year).

Firmware updates are optional, but I like to install them after they've been out for at least a few days and no major issues have been reported. If you'd like to install the latest update, then check out this video for instructions on updating the firmware from DJI GO:

You can find the firmware release notes on the Phantom downloads page. It currently shows the P34K firmware was last updated on June 23, 2017. That document also includes notes for previous updates.

I doubt we'll be seeing many (if any) more updates for the P34K since it has been replaced by the P4 models (which will also be replaced sometime this year).

Thanks for the info. The video looks pretty straight forward. I’m so glad that the P3 does it through the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT