Firmware upgrading via DJI GO App

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there possible to upgrading the P3S firmware via DJI Go App 3.0.0 (Android) nowaday since I'll check on DJI website there's no firmware on P3S download page..?

Phantom 3 Standard - Specs, FAQ, manual, video tutorials and DJI GO - DJI

here's the issue...

I have 2 P3S (mine & the other belong to my friend, call it P3S-A & P3S-B to avoid confused when I try to explain this issue :D )....

P3S-B crash and replace the gimbal & camera manually, have video downlink on DJI GO, but "No Signal" status, try to upgrading between fw 1.5.7 & 1.6.8 manually with SDCard...still the same, can't move the camera tilt up & down (P3S-B remote have green light, but the aircraft "red light" status on small button on right side), assuming it won't connect to it's origin RC, try to re-link via DJI GO & manually (press the small button on the right side A/C, hold camera tilt-control to the left & switch S2 three times up & down)....still won't connect, but when I try relink P3S-B aircraft to P3S-A remote control.... it connect and everythings work normally (aircraft, gimbal, etc), I have flown (P3S-B aircraft with P3S-A remote control) yesterday with no problem at all.

try re-link P3S-B remote control to P3S-A aircraft, have green light on R/C, but the aircraft "red light" status on small button on right side, so I assume there is problem on P3S-B remote control, now I try to upgrading the P3S-B remote & aircraft firmware via DJI GO App, I had an issue... (back to the top), it won't upgrade via DJI GO

Cheers,

Firmware upgrading via DJI GO App
Search for this post from a few weeks ago .There are many people with the same problem including me .Mine just came back from DJI and I can't link it to either of the controllers I have .( can't work out how to post the link on an iPad )

Hi again....

Problem solved, I'll try upgrade firmware via DJI GO on iPhone (android won't work).....successfully upgrade firmware (1.2.4 to 1.6.8) and connect both remote control & aircraft, have flown it last night without problem.

Cheers,

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20