Firmware Upgrade Issues

Reaction score
Yesterday I upgraded the P4's firmware to 01.02.0503 which was the most current version listed on the DJI Assistant 2 page. I flew a test flight after rebooting and, after pulling the SD card, found that my .MOV files were unreadable. After a lengthy chat with DJI support, it came out that 01.02.0503 is not the most current version and as I type this DJI GO is telling me I need to update the P4's firmware.
If the DJI Assistant doesn't offer the latest firmware version, where does one go to get the latest version?
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Thank you!
gpb

1.2.602 was issued on the 8th -(today). Apparently has settings to optimise batteries for storage......you will need to update all your batteries.
Should be available through the GO app, or Assistant.

After you update the P4, insert each battery in turn (assuming you have more than one), and they will update automatically. The first battery will update along with the P4 update.

Edit. Ignore this, and see below. ( And above!).

Last edited:
The spare batteries do not automatically update on the P4 :(

Whoops!...apologies for giving bad info.:(
I missed out the "Inconsistent Firmware" notification.

Did this Firmware Update have anything to do with the P4 Firmware other than the batteries? It sure messed me up battery wise initially but I finally got everything straightened up.

That's all the release notes mention. It would not be unlike DJI to throw in some undocumented changes/fixes though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.