Firmware update

Reaction score
Hey guys did a firmware update and it only took 5 mins and the drone didn’t make beeping noises as it updated .
On the app it said it was completed but now camera faces to the right.
Does anyone know how to updated it again?

I had to as I put a donor main board in my gimbal and didn’t work until I updated it. Then it just pointed to the right when I power it up

Yeah tried both , no luck
I might pull it apart again put old board back in and if the camera points the right way then my donor board is ****. Thanks for your help

Yeah tried both , no luck
I might pull it apart again put old board back in and if the camera points the right way then my donor board is ****. Thanks for your help

Well, I wasn’t much help. Just a few suggestions that didn’t work.

Are you sure the gimbal shaft (set screw) is aligned correctly with the arm, or maybe a roll motor got out of adjustment somehow? Just guessing here without seeing it.

Yeh have even tried set the screw off the slot to compensate and still it goes to the right. Might try having totally loose and firing it up see what it does

Hey Kevla I know this might not make any sense but I just got a new P4A with the same problem right out of the box. I did the update but never got the lights flashing when it was updating so my Gimbal points to the right and video is shaky. The gimbal is so loose and I get a yellow Gimbal motor overloaded on top of my go app. So I’ve been doing research on this problem. I found this video about what might be the problem is a software problem not a mechanical problem. Because his AC was only 4 days old. He had been working with dji to solve problem. What he did was useDJI assist 2 to downgrade firmware and then upgraded to latest. Problem fixed his gimbal was like new. I’ll let you know if this fixes mine.

Reactions: kevla

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair