Firmware update issues:(

Reaction score
I did a firmware update and now my remote does not link with drone. I tried the factory delink process of pressing c1c2 and the video record button at the same time til I get beeps. The remote indicator light goes blue but when I press the link button on drone with a pen for 2 seconds nothing happens. Any advice? Also DJI assistant on my Mac OS Sierra won't let me log in. My keyboard has no connection or makes any input. Very frustrating. Spent 8 hours trying to troubleshoot.

I'm a newbie here, but you bring up a good question. Have you completed prior update firmware without a problem? I'm interested to know if the DJI copter requires regular update firmware or can you forego the update and still fly? Just curious.

Did you calibrate the sticks on the transmitter? (you have to do that with the Phantom disconnected). If you did, did you also remember to calibrate the left gimbal wheel? I ask because if you only calibrate the sticks and forget the gimbal wheel, you won't be able to finish the transmitter calibration and the transmitter remains disconnected until you can click "Finish".

I followed the prompts on my DJI go app. The remote was updated first then I upgraded aircraft. I also updated Mac from El Capitan to sierra os- now DJI assistant won't let me log in.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20