Firmware update in Phantom 3 Standard 1.9.2.0

I think that is the usual human response .. bit like you change the oil in your car, (actually I get service to do it now) but anyway ... you change oil in your car and you believe you feel car running better.

Nigel

Reactions: myogyi and macoman
Hi. I am quit new to this. I have a phantom 3 standard. I only manage to get 120 meters distance when flying. Is this related to the lates firmware update or is there something else wrong.

Several weeks ago I upgraded and it went as smooth as silk until I took to the air and I thought I was in beginner mode.Max height was 30 meters and distance was somewhere around 60 meters and I couldn't understand it.I checked the settings,signed out and back in and still no go after several attempts.I tried deleting the Go App and still nothing then I signed out and signed in going thru sky pxel.com and everything worked.Everything was back to normal and I had no restrictions and flying was good again.Once on the ground I signed out then signed back in to DJI and everything has been good as gold since then.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT