Finding music

Reaction score
Looking for music for videos. Where do you guys find yours YouTube just don't have it must of looked for hours and can't find nothing don't want to have to pay out the nose for some instrumentals. These things are fun to fly but if you want to post something on Facebook or YouTube it turns in to work there's no fun in that.

YouTube has lots of stuff. Search dramatic soundtracks, instrumental soundtracks, acoustic soundtracks, etc.. then use a YouTube to mp3 converter to retrieve and download an mp3 you can use. If it doesn't work on one converter, try another.

There are free music sites but you also have royalty free sites that require a fee, generally in the $15-$50 range that permits you to use it without additional payments. Some ask/require an attribution but again, they charge a one time fee and you can use it as you see fit -- within reason. I've used free sites but I mostly use the fee based royalty free sites as I think the artist should be compensated. Here's an example of a drone video using royalty free music.

Brian

Reactions: KentA
There are free music sites but you also have royalty free sites that require a fee, generally in the $15-$50 range that permits you to use it without additional payments. Some ask/require an attribution but again, they charge a one time fee and you can use it as you see fit -- within reason. I've used free sites but I mostly use the fee based royalty free sites as I think the artist should be compensated. Here's an example of a drone video using royalty free music.

Brian
That video makes me want to go to Moab. Who's music was it?

Looking for music for videos. Where do you guys find yours YouTube just don't have it must of looked for hours and can't find nothing don't want to have to pay out the nose for some instrumentals. These things are fun to fly but if you want to post something on Facebook or YouTube it turns in to work there's no fun in that.

Hi, check this website Royalty free music - Music Screen

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik