Find Phantom Pilots with Zip Code

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to fine pilots who are close to where you fly? I suggest that when you are using this forum, that you include your zip code so others would have an indication where you are located and where you fly. If anybody is in S.E. Pennsylvania near the 19605 zip, it would be great if we could get together.

Many would prefer their privacy. At least by zip. Some have issues with even giving that to the public with the FAA registration.

Ive met up with a few Phantom pilots through the site here...
Northeast USA

Many would prefer their privacy. At least by zip. Some have issues with even giving that to the public with the FAA registration.

Ive met up with a few Phantom pilots through the site here...
Northeast USA
Seems like the privacy issue is a personal preference. I am in my 70's and been on the internet since the 80's. I don't feel the privacy issue is a concern for me.

You can find a list of how many people are registered and where they are registered at on the FAA website. It gives city and state.
Being a senior and sometimes the net gets confusing. Could you tell me exactly how to do this.

There is an app on the play store where it locates your nearest drone flyer. Forgot what it's called but it's great as it also tells you of great places to fly with drone flyers giving reviews. As soon as I find out what it's called I will let you know. I deleted it from my phone a while ago

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

There is an app on the play store where it locates your nearest drone flyer. Forgot what it's called but it's great as it also tells you of great places to fly with drone flyers giving reviews. As soon as I find out what it's called I will let you know. I deleted it from my phone a while ago

Sounds too good to be true. Hope you can find it.

Sounds too good to be true. Hope you can find it.
Found it... called drone zone.
1481471103746.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers