Finally synced flight records

Reaction score
I was able to finally sync my flight records this morning. I had already had uploaded them from my iPhone a week ago and since then every time I tried to sync to my iPad it would always fail. Think DJI finally fixed something. The sync was really fast...

All my records are in the tablet in dji pilot, flight records but only 6 flights show up when I check, the number of flight and total distance are up to date but still I cant see them. 168 flights, 2,589,234 feet and I get to see 6. That's 431,539 feet (82 miles) per flight! pretty good eh! I actually have more but at one point I reset my tab and forgot to sync. It seems the only flights I see is from when I updated to 3.1 then 4.0

I was able to finally sync my flight records this morning. I had already had uploaded them from my iPhone a week ago and since then every time I tried to sync to my iPad it would always fail. Think DJI finally fixed something. The sync was really fast...
Thanks for the update, I will took a look, mine has been messed up for few months.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav