Finally got my P3P in today

Reaction score
Took it out for a quick flight as I only have 1 battery right now and I'm sticking to the "10for10" lipo break-in..

Pretty sweet custom job though :)

P3_Setup.jpg

I'm not aware of the "10for10" Lipo thing.

But sweet looking custom job! How much did that cost, and did you do it yourself or pay for it to be done?

Also how are you liking prop guards? I haven't heard many good things about them.

Took it out for a quick flight as I only have 1 battery right now and I'm sticking to the "10for10" lipo break-in..

Pretty sweet custom job though :)

P3_Setup.jpg
Let us know how the CF props are? I would like to see some performance data vs the standard P3 Stock props. Also, do they have the vinyl self tightening threads?

I'm not aware of the "10for10" Lipo thing.

But sweet looking custom job! How much did that cost, and did you do it yourself or pay for it to be done?

Also how are you liking prop guards? I haven't heard many good things about them.

Sorry, "10&10" as recommended by Drone Camps:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I bought the whole setup custom through ScorpionDrones, really nice work throughout, even the battery is black

Prop Guards are awesome so far (2 flights...) They were VERY easy to install, except that they came with two different length screws... Having heard about possible motor damage with long screws, I called Bestem and they were super friendly and helpful. Other screws were for P1/2.
Very easy to take off and on, and they fit right next my tablet slot in the case. I do notice them on the video, so perhaps if/when I finally use this for business I'll probably remove them.

Bobmyers -
The CF props do have the self tightening threads, and while I do have the stock props as backup, I haven't flown them yet. After a few more flights maybe I'll switch them out and see

-D

Sorry, "10&10" as recommended by Drone Camps:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I bought the whole setup custom through ScorpionDrones, really nice work throughout, even the battery is black

Prop Guards are awesome so far (2 flights...) They were VERY easy to install, except that they came with two different length screws... Having heard about possible motor damage with long screws, I called Bestem and they were super friendly and helpful. Other screws were for P1/2.
Very easy to take off and on, and they fit right next my tablet slot in the case. I do notice them on the video, so perhaps if/when I finally use this for business I'll probably remove them.

Bobmyers -
The CF props do have the self tightening threads, and while I do have the stock props as backup, I haven't flown them yet. After a few more flights maybe I'll switch them out and see

-D
keep us posted -- thanks for sharing --- kudos on :)great job on the whole setup

That's just sex!
From a precautionary POV, can you check if the CF props have the same hubs as the original DJI props.
I'm concerned that they could be P2 CF props.

That's just sex!
From a precautionary POV, can you check if the CF props have the same hubs as the original DJI props.
I'm concerned that they could be P2 CF props.

They came with the P3 custom, so I'm fairly certain they are for the P3... but I'll take a pick of something if you want? never owned a P2, what would be different?

Not digging this inability to plug the phantom in (without props) to change settings, do video, calibrations, etc...

Why only Battery? Wasting cycles... sheesh...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic