Finally called DJI LA

A

AbsPapa

I called DJI LA support today with my Firmware update issues. Long story short, it was a 15 minute wait time to get through. I have to send my bird back in to them for repairs. It could take up to six weeks to get it back. I'm going to hope that when I get it back it works at least as well I first got it. Disappointing that I have to be without it for six weeks but I'll grin and bare it. Some of you didn't like the way I bitched. But thank you too.

I called DJI LA support today with my Firmware update issues. Long story short, it was a 15 minute wait time to get through. I have to send my bird back in to them for repairs. It could take up to six weeks to get it back. I'm going to hope that when I get it back it works at least as well I first got it. Disappointing that I have to be without it for six weeks but I'll grin and bare it. Some of you didn't like the way I bitched. But thank you too.
6 weeks is wishful thinking, just to be on the safe side expect the worse and hope for thes best!

Reactions: AbsPapa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31