Filters.

Reaction score
I've did a lot of research on here and else where concerning lightweight filters for my P3S. The info I'm getting is all over the place. Anyone have some proven suggestions on some decent priced filters. I've seen a lot that say the fit all Phantom 3s. From what I've read you need specific ones for the P3S due to the smaller camera size. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have a list of commonly used P3S filters here.

Reactions: Newbieguy
Have you had any personal experience with any of these? Maybe point me in the right direction?

I have a set of the DitzCo filters and they have worked great. They are plastic, which makes them very light but easy to scratch.

From that list, the Freewell and SRP filters are my favorites. The SRP filters are tough to slide on/off, but the quality is top-notch.

From that list, the Freewell and SRP filters are my favorites. The SRP filters are tough to slide on/off, but the quality is top-notch.
How snug is the fit with the Freewell? When I have scratched the last DitzCo, I'll get the variable Freewell.

How snug is the fit with the Freewell?
Out of the SRP, PolarPro, and Freewell filters, the Freewell filters fit the best. I found the SRP filters to be too tight and the PolarPro filters to be too loose.

Thanks for the tip. I purchased a couple different freewell sets. One mid ranged set and a cheaper colored set. I can't wait to up my photog game. Thanks msinger!

I have the DitzCo ones and they work well. They are super light and don't affect the gimbal at all. They can be stacked to get more stops. The only downside is it would probably be hard to install on a breezy day. You have to put the filter film in the mount then install on camera.

Me ? I was advised by photographic pals to go for NEEWER Filters which use a push on adaptor, as they said I get high quality but at budget price. First I was skeptical worried about adding weight ...

I bought a set and i have to say - bl***y MARVELOUS !! Work a treat. No problems with weight as the whole assembly is very light ...

I have moved on to a P3P ... they fit that as well .. WITH or WITHOUT the stock fitted filter ...

Nigel

Reactions: Thermographer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl