Few questions about my Phantom

Reaction score
Hi i am new and happy owner of a phantom 1.I will use it for fishing so gimbal and camera not installed just a bait release mechanism. After i read almost all the 82 pages of phantom 1 section i have few questions and i will be happy if you guys replay and help me.
1) My phantom have self tighten propellers so that means its the 1.1.1 version right?
2) After i read many post here i believe the 9430 props its a a good upgrade so to gain few mins of flight( i dont need to increase my altitude )
3)9430 props fit in phantom without any changes right?
4) Can i find a battery with more than 2200mAh without make any improvements in battery case?

Hi i am new and happy owner of a phantom 1.I will use it for fishing so gimbal and camera not installed just a bait release mechanism. After i read almost all the 82 pages of phantom 1 section i have few questions and i will be happy if you guys replay and help me.
1) My phantom have self tighten propellers so that means its the 1.1.1 version right?
2) After i read many post here i believe the 9430 props its a a good upgrade so to gain few mins of flight( i dont need to increase my altitude )
3)9430 props fit in phantom without any changes right?
4) Can i find a battery with more than 2200mAh without make any improvements in battery case?
I have heard the 2700 ma will fit without modifying the opening. I use the 4000 ma battery on my P1 with camera and gimbal with 9450 props. My other 2 P1s still use stock battery and props and they don't carry much weight. Mine are ver 1.1.1 with screw on props.

Reactions: Ikaros-7
I have heard the 2700 ma will fit without modifying the opening. I use the 4000 ma battery on my P1 with camera and gimbal with 9450 props. My other 2 P1s still use stock battery and props and they don't carry much weight. Mine are ver 1.1.1 with screw on props.
The 9450 props are fit without any improvements? Can you suggest me any 2700 mAh battery?

The 9450 props are fit without any improvements? Can you suggest me any 2700 mAh battery?
The props are screw on and no modification is needed. Be sure to use OEM props and not cheap knock offs. Get the props with metal hubs. I buy from amazon. There are different 2700 ma batteries with different sizes. Measure your opening and find a battery that fits. I also got my 4000 ma batteries from Amazon. I think the brand is Turnigy. There are many youtube videos on this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic