Few photos from Slovenia in autumn

Reaction score
, snapshot29.jpgsnapshot8.jpg snapshot21.jpgsnapshot28.jpg

snapshot45.jpgsnapshot44.jpgsnapshot35.jpg
DJI_0320.jpg

Now here is just a right time for autumn photography and video.
Somebody few days back asked for some from here. He put nice picture of autumn colours in Canada as I remember.
This is our the most beautiful valley 'Logarska dolina' in the middle north part of country near Austrian border.
I'll put a shortcut for the video within few days.
snapshot35.jpg
snapshot21.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous. ??

Thanks for the view. Looks so cool. Still stuck in summer here in Florida.

, View attachment 120480View attachment 120483 View attachment 120482View attachment 120481

View attachment 120477View attachment 120478View attachment 120479View attachment 120484
Now here is just a right time for autumn photography and video.
Somebody few days back asked for some from here. He put nice picture of autumn colours in Canada as I remember.
This is our the most beautiful valley 'Logarska dolina' in the middle north part of country near Austrian border.
I'll put a shortcut for the video within few days. View attachment 120479View attachment 120482
Is there snow on the mountain?

Yes, just a bit, but now is pretty warm (16 deg. C) so won't be long. But yes, there is full of snow up there from October to may. Those mountains are around 2300m - 2500 m high.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Beautiful!!! When I look at photos like this I can slip into a daydream for a few minutes that the world is a beautiful, kind and magical place, devoid of virus, corruption, racism and persecution. It makes me want to go and stay there forever. That's nice for a few minutes... Thanks... :)

Beautiful!!! When I look at photos like this I can slip into a daydream for a few minutes that the world is a beautiful, kind and magical place, devoid of virus, corruption, racism and persecution. It makes me want to go and stay there forever. That's nice for a few minutes... Thanks... :)
Dreams are nice, but not reality. Ask Melania Trump. I have to admit, the people I have met from that area in my travels, are extremally kind and friendly like Andy. ? They have had some terrible battles in that area in the past. Corruption is a problem. Best, to not even talk about in respect. It's the world we live in. There is no escape. Definitely a beautiful place.

Dreams are nice, but not reality. Ask Melania Trump. I have to admit, the people I have met from that area in my travels, are extremally kind and friendly like Andy. ? They have had some terrible battles in that area in the past. Corruption is a problem. Best, to not even talk about in respect. It's the world we live in. There is no escape. Definitely a beautiful place.
Oh, thank you!
Not everything ideal here (nowhere it is), but I wouldn't change it. You can go to the Alps, or to swim in the sea, or walk through endless vineyards, do fishing in the rivers and lakes or hiking through the woods all in one day. Small country but has a piece of everything. You can freely walk trough the city at night and so on. Everything bad always come from bad people.
Well, not always, we also have COVID. Best regards! Andy

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic