Feel like you're being watched?.....

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
It might be your Smart TV

N017: Good post. On a related note, ever wonder why the newer computers do not have an 'ON/OFF' switch on the power supply like they used to?

It is because you cannot really turn them off.

In Windows 10 your new machine is programmed to wake up after midnight and send loads of what you have been up to back to Microsoft and who knows where.

Get a new 10 machine, log in as Admin, and start sniffing around in "Task Scheduler". The show starts about 12:30 AM and continues at 2:00, 2:30, 3:00 etc. There must be two dozen different things which are calling home.

And THAT's why I build my own pc ( hack win 7 64 bit)..... (and in bios, turn off ALL wake timers...)....

If you've fallen for "I need win 10" ...there's the problem..

Cool.

Please start a new thread to discuss building PCs or Win 10 or any other veering off-topic.

While interesting there is plenty of room elsewhere here for those topics.

This is a friendly, respectful, request. :)

YUP I bought a new Win 10 Inspiron at Best Buy and took it back in less than 24 hours with a mysteriously wiped hard drive. Bought a refurb Win 7 64 from Staples and did enough Registry hacks to make it into a Win XP Pro machine for all purposes, and it is the best machine ever. Does not stumble fumble bumble on 64 Gig SD cards out of the Phantom like XP did, and Win Media Player can play the Phantom videos without all the Win XP coughing and wheezing and zerking.

I suppose Win 10 is for people who are actually too stupid to come near a real computer, but can use a phone, so Win 10 is basically like a big phone?

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
Sorry November zero one . There is only so much you can say about a remote controlled flying toy I guess.

It's no problem.

I agree with last sentence too.

Just an attempt to try to avoid what is so common here even though I am (was?) sometimes to blame.

I never need to " Activate... ever... Norton Ghost, holds all my..... stuff. Win 7 the end of my trek.

Big brother is watching (perv). At times when flying my P4 or just talking about it I get someone that will make the remark that your drone can spy on me and there bad, next I tell them spy on you! NO NO when I want to spy on you I hack into your cell phone and turn on your gps and microphone and camera and I follow you all day and nite. You would see me comming with my drone so I prefer to use YOUR cell phone. Someone else if following you right now you should check that out. They usually look like a deer in the head lights at this point. :D

They would be pretty bored watching me and pretty pissed hacking my back account.For the computer they would video games photography photos and conversations with you fine folks that's about it lol

Big brother is watching (perv). At times when flying my P4 or just talking about it I get someone that will make the remark that your drone can spy on me and there bad, next I tell them spy on you! NO NO when I want to spy on you I hack into your cell phone and turn on your gps and microphone and camera and I follow you all day and nite. You would see me comming with my drone so I prefer to use YOUR cell phone. Someone else if following you right now you should check that out. They usually look like a deer in the head lights at this point. :D
haha!

Radio guys said they have to watch their language as there are some foul words that start the listening of certain devices out there now too, e.g. "Alexa, Siri, Hey Google," etc. are new bad words for radio speak. "Hey Alexa, turn on all the lights and order me 100 pizzas from Dominos" ought to be good for a laugh. :eek:

Privacy? What privacy? My phone wants a review of every place I walk into, and photos of it too. This just recently started with it too. Time to make a trip to all the cat houses in Nevada maybe. :D Some Google map app I think wants photos or the pervs running the app. I dunno.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl