FCC gives Amazon approval for deliveries per say

Reaction score
Well amazon gets there way, its the opening in door they wanted and where it goes from here ? Look they may have to follow fcc rules per say, my question is unless im not correct how does this benefit them in the short term if they can only fly the machine in the line of site, without hi tech googles etc. I mean how far the line of site fellows. A hundred yards or so approx. for experimental deliveries. Again Im no expert but this just means there bigger picture will mean something much bigger down the road or lets be honest they simply wouldn't bother. So money talks once again whats the deal here come on. People ask they better have liability insurance , they do people don't you understand if something bad happened the insurance is limited you cant simply sue then for some unlimited amount, amazon legal team wasn't born yesterday. So again we will see what happens, I just wish they fcc would leave the rest of us alone and let us do some commercial services having insurance myself. Please give your opinion Im sure you have one, good day.

I have some VERY bright beacons, that I bought from Amazon. I wonder if those would qualify for line of site? Great for daytime, as I can see the beacons when I can't see the Phantom.

I plan to carry them as soon as I figure out who to contact for "Made in Japan."

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl