Fc40 Won't fly forward advice please

Reaction score
Just ran my second pack. I did the standard calibration and have zero red lights flashing. It's got to be the calibration. I can't think of anything else it could even be. There was almost no wind in the video and you can see it basically has zero response to forward. At times it goes forward fine but only for a little bit. All other directions work great. I tried flying it backwards after I shot the video with the right stick down being forward and after a few feet it did it again. So it's showing the same lack of response on different ends. You can see in my terribly shot video how at times there's no response to forward right stick at all and more often a slight right motion. Sometimes a slight forward motion and yet sometimes forward works perfectly like the other three directions. So weird. When it's not responding to forward if I use the left stick to rotate 180 then forward works fine for a few seconds... Gotta be calibration. I'm guessing I need to do an advanced calibration through my laptop but I have a Mac so I don't think I can. Any advice and help would be appreciated...
Here's a crapoy you tube video kinda showing my problem
http://youtu.be/OKH5MeQ4JsQ

Gosh if it's that easy lol I'll try it in the morning! Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl