Fc40 upgraded battery

Reaction score
Hi been a member for a wile now I'm trying to find some one to help me my bird has been put away for around 6 months i storage charge my new 4000 multi star battery's today I charge them and flow only a shocking 14 min I always got 18 min and then first red light would start to warm me after this I noticed in naza the vaulted setting was not what I set them to I cannot remember hints why only 14 min can some one post there settings only if you have this battery 4000 multi star and flys 18 min settings here please thanks

Hi been a member for a wile now I'm trying to find some one to help me my bird has been put away for around 6 months i storage charge my new 4000 multi star battery's today I charge them and flow only a shocking 14 min I always got 18 min and then first red light would start to warm me after this I noticed in naza the vaulted setting was not what I set them to I cannot remember hints why only 14 min can some one post there settings only if you have this battery 4000 multi star and flys 18 min settings here please thanks

I have the same battery, but I think you stored the battery with too high a charge like I did for 2 of my batteries. I now store the batteries if I will not be flying for a while at half the charge. It helps to make them last longer. I have 2 batteries that last only 14 minutes as you do, but I labeled them so not to confuse them with the others. My other batteries last around 17 minutes or more.

Reactions: Carlo Napoli
Thank you for the reply yes I think I've killed them because all 3 battery's even if change the settings only fly for 13 or 14 I'm very gutted as there new but I had them in the phantom bag in shed in called nights and days for months so I think it's time to replace them I was getting 18 min and then bring her back one min to land I have no camera running from flight battery just my go pro on its own battery I've tried 4 days now playing around and nope it's still doing what was your settings mate in naza???
Normally when I've charge them on the fire charger
They would all read the same but one cell is lower than the rest gutted

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic